Well, the title kind of says it all ;)
For the git lovers out there clone https://github.com/erikzaadi/MonoRazorScripts.git, or simply download the zip from https://github.com/erikzaadi/MonoRazorScripts/zipball/master and unzip it.
Then run :
sudo sh ./install.sh
And voila, a couple of minutes later, you should be able to access your server via http to get some GUID-alicios Razor driven content!
To deploy your application:
- Delete the directory "/srv/www/monodocs/default"
- Copy your application to "/srv/www/monodocs/" and rename your folder name to “default”
- Copy the file “Default.aspx” into the new “default” folder
- Copy the dll files in the folder "/srv/www/monodocs/libs" into the bin folder of your application
- If you have the file “Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure.dll” in your bin folder, delete it
The source is at : https://github.com/erikzaadi/MonoRazorScripts
If you need the Amazon EC2 AMI id’s for Opensuse, have a look here : http://susegallery.com/a/n0rKOx/opensuse-113-ami